Last modified: 11/16/22
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website larootworld.com (our “Site”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This policy covers how we treat Personal Data that we gather when you access or use our Site. "Personal Data" means any information that identifies or relates to a particular individual.
This policy applies to information we collect on the Site and in text messages and emails between you and Laroot. It does not apply to information collected by us offline.
This policy does not apply to any information collected by any third party, such as our payment processor or the provider of any content that may link to or be accessible from the Site.
SOURCES OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect Personal Data about you from the following sources:
- when you provide such information directly to us, and
- when Personal Data about you is automatically collected in connection with your use of our Site.
- Third parties, when they provide us with Personal Data about you ("Third Parties"). Third Parties that share your Personal Data with us include:
- Service providers. For example, we may use analytics service providers to analyze how you interact and engage with the Site.
- Social networks connected to the Site. If you provide your social network account credentials to us or otherwise sign in to the Site through a third-party site or service, you understand some content and/or information in those accounts may be transmitted into your account with us.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
The following chart details the categories of Personal Data that we may collect.
Examples of Personal Data Collected
Sources of Personal Data
We may also receive this information from Social Networks connected to our service at login
Payment card information
Transaction history and products purchased from Laroot
Internet or other similar network activity information
Browsing and search history on our Site
You or third-party analytics providers
Inferences drawn from other personal information
Profile information reflecting your purchasing preferences
The following section provides additional information about how we collect your Personal Data.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
We use the following types of Cookies:
- Essential Cookies. Essential Cookies are required for providing you with features or services that you have requested. For example, certain Cookies enable you to log into secure areas of our Site. Disabling these Cookies may make certain features and services unavailable.
- Functional Cookies. Functional Cookies are used to record your choices and settings regarding our Services, maintain your preferences over time and recognize you when you return to our Services. These Cookies help us to personalize our content for you and remember your preferences.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect:
- To fulfill your orders for our products.
- To respond to your requests, and to communicate with you about your account and orders.
- To investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To notify you about our subscriptions, products, policies, offers, and the Site.
- To improve our Site and services, and to update our email lists.
- For advertising, including targeted advertising on social media.
- To personalize website content and communications based on your preferences.
- To protect against or deter fraudulent, illegal, or harmful actions and maintain the safety, security and integrity of our Site and services.
- To comply with our legal or contractual obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our Terms and Conditions.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may share your information for our business purposes and as legally permitted, including:
- With third parties who perform services on our behalf. For example, we share information with vendors, including payment processors, analytics and advertising providers, website hosts, delivery partners, and shipping carriers. We may also authorize them to collect information on our behalf. Some vendors may be located outside of the United States.
- To comply with the law. For example, we will share information to respond to a court order, subpoena, or other governmental request.
- To parties who acquire your Personal Data through an acquisition or other change of control. Personal Data may be transferred to a third party if we undergo a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or other transaction in which that third party assumes control of our business.
- For other reasons we may describe to you.
SALE OF PERSONAL DATA
We do not sell your personal data to anyone. As described in the “Information Collected Automatically” section above, we have incorporated Cookies from certain third parties into our Site. These Cookies allow those third parties to receive information about your activity on our Site that is associated with your browser or device. Those third parties may use that data to show you relevant ads. You can opt out of targeted advertising by following the instructions below.
You can choose not to provide personal information. However, if you don’t provide us with information, you cannot buy products from us.
You can opt out of marketing emails or text messages by following the instructions in any marketing emails or text messages you receive. You can also opt-out by sending us an email.
To request changes to or to review your information, please send us an email at [EMAIL]. You may also email us to have your personal information deleted.
You can control cookies and tracking tools. Your browser may give you the ability to control cookies or other tracking tools. Certain browsers can be set to reject browser cookies. To control flash cookies, which we may use on the Site from time to time, you can go here. If you block cookies on your browser, certain features on our Site may not work. If you block or delete cookies, not all of the tracking activities we have described here will stop. Choices you make are both browser and device specific. To find out more information about cookies, including information about how to manage and delete Cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Our Do Not Track Policy. Some web browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature. This feature lets you tell websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. These features are not yet uniform across browsers. Our Site is not currently set up to respond to those signals.
WHERE WE STORE INFORMATION
Our Site is operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us may be transferred to the United States. Please also be aware that by using our Site and giving us your information, you consent to such transfer. You also understand that the U.S. may not provide the same level of protections as the laws of your country.
We use industry standard means to protect our Site and your information. The Internet is not 100% secure, though. We cannot promise that your use of our Site will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution on the Internet.
Our Site is not intended for children under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at [CONTACT INFORMATION].
From time to time we may change our privacy practices. The latest version of this policy will be posted here. Sometimes there may be a material change to this policy that we wish to apply retroactively. If so, we will notify you and obtain your consent to the extent required by law.
HOW TO GET ADDITIONAL INFORMATON
If you have questions about this policy, you can reach us by email at [EMAIL ADDRESS]. You also can write to us at: [MAILING ADDRESS].